FCSI EF appreciates the support of our Sponsors & Host Employers
FCSI EF host employers and sponsors play a key role in the Global Internship Program. Without them we would not be able to offer the outstanding work experience opportunities our paid interns receive (the cost to run a 12-week internship including wages is $15,000 USD).
We are always seeking individuals and companies who wish to partner with us to help fund and develop the future of foodservice consultants.
If you would be interested in becoming a host employer and or sponsor, please apply online here.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Featured in the FCSI Consultant Magazine & website Worldwide for the GIP program;
- Recognition on The FCSI EF Web site and face-book page;
- Showcased at FCSI Events, conferences and trade-shows for a period of 12 months;
- Recognition for your commitment to the future of Professional Consultants’ Development with opportunity to use FCSI EF logo to promote sponsorship participation in the GIP to your clients and Industry (at the level of sponsorship);
- Platinum & Gold sponsors have 1st & 2nd option to Host and intern for 4 weeks;
- Silver sponsors have third option to host an intern (n.b. max 1-2 host employers per profession)
Link to The Foodservice Consultant Magazine:
Be Part of the FCSI Internship Program
Investing in tomorrow's foodservice talent
The stars depict the number of FCSI EF Global Internships sponsored and/or hosted by the companies listed.
Platinum $15K or above ~ Gold $10K or above ~ Silver $5,000 or above ~ Bronze $2,500 or above ~ Sponsorship contribution up to $2,500
Gold (USD $10,000 and Above)
Silver (USD $5,000 and Above)
Bronze (USD $2,500 or above)
Sponsorship Contribution (Up to USD $2,500)
Being a host employer of the FCSI EF pilot GIP was a great honour that allowed me to share my passion for the industry with our intern, and provide an opportunity of growth for future generations of consultants.
- Jonn Close, Owner & Director of CETN