Built to handle as few as 5,000 dishes an hour or 200,000 dishes in 24 hours, the Advansys CLeN combines Hobart’s Energy Recovery technology with the industry-leading water and energy savings of Opti-Rinse™. The result? A conveyor type warewasher that saves your kitchen so much in both energy and water, it could literally pay for itself within a few years, depending upon your warewashing volume.
- 20% energy cost savings versus CLe models
- 90% building supplied hot water savings
- 90% cold water savings for drain water tempering
- Exclusive NSF-rated Pot & Pan mode reduces or eliminates pre-soaking of prep ware
- Automatic Soil Removal (ASR) can reduce wash water changes by 50%
- Programmable de-lime alert, based on water hardness, reduces unnecessary de-liming saving money chemicals and extending the life and durability of your machine.
Energy and Water Savings
Drain Water Energy Recovery (DWER) reduces hot water usage by up to 90 percent, providing up to 20 percent energy savings over the CLe series. This technology captures the heat from exiting drain water and uses it to heat the incoming cold water prior to sending it to the booster heater, allowing the machine to run on cold water. Additionally, this enables tempering of the drain water for compliance with plumbing codes.
Chemical and Labor Savings
Automatic Soil Removal keeps your water cleaner longer by actively removing food soil that was missed during pre-scrapping to an external basket. This keeps the wash water cleaner and for longer periods of time, saving money on chemicals, water and energy.
Automatic Soil Removal (ASR)
Hobart’s Automatic Soil Removal system snags debris that slips by manual scrapping, keeping the wash water cleaner longer.