A new series of sensor faucets from T&S Brass simplifies retrofitting with a design that accommodates 4” center-to-center, wall-mount installations.
The unique mounting hardware of the EC-3105 family of faucets allows operators to replace wall-mounted manual two-hole faucets with efficient, hygienic sensor faucets without the need to alter existing hole configurations.
EC-3105 faucets, with below-deck electronics (BDE), offer T&S’ legendary reliability and include the same valuable features as many other ChekPoint™ products:
• Water resistant control module with internal flow control switches
• Customizable auto time-out and shut-off delay settings
• Optional auto-flush feature flows water for 30 seconds after every 12 inactive hours
• Plug-in AC transformer or battery power options
• 2.2 GPM vandal-resistant aerator
• Mechanical temperature mixing valve with integral check valves
• Low battery LED indicator light
• Polished, chrome-plated brass body for durability
The EC-3105 is also available with a variety of optional features, including hydro-generator, 2.2 GPM laminar flow device, 0.5 GPM non-aerated spray device and thermostatic temperature control mixing valve.
In addition to decreasing the spread of germs through contact with contaminated surfaces, T&S ChekPoint™ sensor faucets can also contribute significantly to water and energy savings, reducing water use by up to one gallon per handwashing.
For more information, visit www.tsbrass.com.